Will this feature include the ability to clean older data sometime in the future?

I'm really excited about this integration and have been playing around with it recently. I am looking forward to all the ways it can improve and transform new data coming in, but I wonder if there will be a point where we can also use it on data that exists already rather than an insert or update trigger. I understand how this could be an issue if people aren't careful, but for example when I create a new field to format a date in a way that I want it, it only works with new or updated records if I'm understanding correctly. It would be nice if I could also have that prompt affect older records instead of leaving them blank, if that makes sense.

Hello @Lauren
Prompt on its own cannot affect other records, as AI works with one record at a time.
As a workaround, if it is suitable for your workflow, you can:
1. Create a table that will be used in AI trigger.
2. Create a triggered action on this table that will work on update event. So when AI sends a reply, the update trigger will fire. With the trigger, you can update related records in another table once received reply from  AI.

Could you elaborate a bit more on what exactly you wish to accomplish to find out if there is a suitable workaround?

Thanks Volomeister! I'm not sure I understand the workaround, but I really appreciate the troubleshooting. For example, in my event registration table, I would like to use the AI plugin to create 3 different times from our UTC event time field, one in PST, CST, and EST. This is used for MailChimp merge tags for event reminders. While this is great for new records and every new registrant moving forward, but it would be really cool if it could update old records for which people have already registered but the event hasn't occurred yet. This is just an example, I'm just thinking of all the use cases I might be able to apply for now.