Single Authorization for multiple DataPages

VincenzoCocciolo

Question

Hi all

I created my first "complete" database application with Caspio.

I used different Authorization object each one for the different roles and assigned to different Data Pages

On the other hand I have a Bootstrap template Web App that provide a Login Page, a Home Page and all the other pages.  I managed to create a Simple HTML Datapage connected to the broader Authorization object created for all user. I also added a redirection to my Home page at succesfull login and also a Logout link.

Everything work correctly : The user access the login page, enter the credential and so he lands on the Home page.

The problem arise when he try to open a datapage that is connected to a different Authorization object. The page propose another login even if the user have both the authorizations

Is there a way to solve this issue?

Regards

2 answers to this question

Hello @VincenzoCocciolo,

I am not sure that this is the right solution for you. 

However, can you check if the Enable cross-app login option is enabled in all of the Authentications?

You may refer to the article https://howto.caspio.com/authentications-and-connections/authentication/authentication/

• Enable cross-app login – With this option you can enable cross app login to users who already have an active session with another one of your apps that uses the same users table for its authentication. For example if your ticketing system and your sales system are based on the same Employees table, but different authentications object, authorized users who are signed into one app can access the second app without having to login again.

Hope this helps.