Map not Displaying sometimes

SteveRamos

Question

When I open a browser and use as a guest, the map works perfectly. When I log in a browser as some specific users, it works, but as other users it does not work. When it doesn't work the area where the map should display shows a gray square with the words "Oops! Something went wrong. This page didn't load Google Maps Correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details."

I assume it's some kind of setting in the browser, but I can't figure it out and I don't want users to have to figure it out either. What do I need to do to make sure it works in all browsers no matter who they are logged in as. I have the same problem in Edge, and Chrome.

Thank you

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, WatashiwaJin said:

Hello @SteveRamos - If the issue is intermittent and being experienced in some issue, I suggest following the system requirements of Caspio. Check here: https://howto.caspio.com/system-requirements/

Also, if it's not a browser issue, then what I can guess is that your Google API Key is not valid. Try re-checking the configuration, make sure that your Google API key billing is enabled and at least enable these 2 APIs:
image.png.a19e4d6ac8ff8a2b835b1cedb4cddc84.png