Radio buttons on Data Pages suddenly started having a dark border....

Morgan

Question

Starting yesterday, all of the radio buttons on all of our data pages started loading with a dark border around them. This is occurring for all users. None of the pages have been edited during this time, and I am at a loss as to what caused the change, and how to change it back. When I preview the page while editing, the radio buttons load normally. Any ideas anyone?

Additional information:  I have made no changes to the Styles utilized on these pages.  There are around 80+ deployed pages being affected ><

Preview (This is how the pages have looked up until yesterday, radio buttons look correct in preview mode)

image.png.e63b49876f993ed6e32f4cca9e669948.png

Deployed (The deployed pages now all have dark borders around the radio buttons)

image.png.e2416eb382549e246841986dbb3feb51.png

2 answers to this question

Hi,

Do you perhaps have any custom CSS in the DataPage  or do you perhaps have this deployed DataPage embedded to a web page? I am not sure but  it might just be a conflict of the web page's theme with the styles of Caspio's DataPage.

I suggest opening a support ticket with their support if you want to confirm whether this change was brought by their new release: https://tickets.caspio.com/

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

Hi,

Do you perhaps have any custom CSS in the DataPage  or do you perhaps have this deployed DataPage embedded to a web page? I am not sure but  it might just be a conflict of the web page's theme with the styles of Caspio's DataPage.

I suggest opening a support ticket with their support if you want to confirm whether this change was brought by their new release: https://tickets.caspio.com/

Thanks for the response! I was worried about that too - I do have customer CSS in some of data pages, but many do not. None of my data pages are embedded in an outside webpage. The issue seemed to impact all pages, most of which have been deployed for almost a year and we've never see this occur until yesterday. 

On a positive note, it seems to  have resolved on own! I guess the Caspio/CSS/Internet gremlins were appeased by my posting in the  forum ><