Change Font size to the search results in a tabular report.

Mirko

Question

Hello, 

I would like to change the Font size to the search results like the highlight row.  As open it with a Mobile phone text is too small. 
I ve a this tabular report with green style applied , can you please help me to change the font size? 

thanks and regards

image.png.d22c8c9b17f16d38729d199cd7eac04b.png

4 answers to this question

Thanks for you answer, unfortunately it does not working on Mobile.  for example Increasing the font size you mentioned the changes are visible only opening the datapage with a computer browser, opening it with an Iphone the font size if smaller than expected.  Any other suggestion please? 

hi,

Yes I did , changed all _mobile and _tablet fonts-size: I found in the applied Style profile but changes are not applied on Mobile. I think this happen as I have Enable responsive option Enabled in the DataPage. In fact as I disabled it , the deployed DataPage report changes look either Desktop and Mobile accordingly with style CSS. 

So, I assume that having Enable responsive option does not reflect the changes made in Style CSS  (".cbResultSetData_mobile), "cbResultSetData_tablet".   isn't it? 

Kind regards