How to put data tables on one page

emadison2766

Question

I would like to know how to put 3 data tables on one page in different areas. I'm wanting my customer to come to a dash board when they sign in and it say welcome their name then on the right side i would like to have 3 tables on top of one another that gives them kind of a highlight view. But when I do this I get 4 login areas on one page. Is their a way to disable those login areas with out showing the data view.

3 answers to this question

I can think of a way to accomplish this. Create the login in the home page where your users first time lands in then after they log in they will be redirected to the area where you want them see the three or more forms. Since they are already logged in, they do not see three log in boxes anymore.

Now to accomplish having the log in box appear in your landing page and then redirect to the next page, see the instruction available in the Bridge How-To board in the forum home page. Direct link is viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5636

Best,

Bahar M.