Auto-scrolling Record Viewer

Gwen

Question

I'm trying to use the new HOW TO create an Auto-Scrolling Record Viewer to scroll through a series of logos. I am using the list report format. I can see that the 50 records are downloaded but the scrolling isn't working - only the first logo displays. I do have the code suggested in the data page header. I also tried it in the header field from within caspio - neither is working. Any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

The logos now display fine when the page loads at http://www.gs1.org/scrolling_logos_test, but when you click on any link on the page strange things happen. With one browser a slide show starts, from the firefox or IE browser when I click on a link the page goes black and a no camera image appears. Any ideas what causes this??? I can't deploy until this is fixed.

Hi Gwen,

I just saw the source of your web page. I see that you have the jquery script source after the deployed code of your datapage also.

By jquery script source, I mean:

It should only be inside the head of the web page. But I see it is inside the

tag and also in tag. In the body tag, it is located after the deploy code. May be removing it can be the first step... :roll:

Hi,

:) I see that you wanted to comment out the following codes in your web page:

//><!--</p><p> jQuery.extend(Drupal.settings, { "basePath"

But the commenting tag is not doing it's job. You can comment the code by putting commenting tag for the whole which wraps your above code.

The black and camera image won't appear then. :)