Redirection for Mobile Devices?

Hi - I'm attempting to create a dashboard and currently fiddling with layouts.  I likely will have a layout that contains 3 sections (left, top right and bottom right) each with it's own datapage.  I envision a details page on the left and tabular reports in the top right and bottom right.  I believe I can get that to work the way I want, however my experimentation thus far suggests that a complicated screen layout like this will not be conducive to moblile phones.  So  I need a solution for mobile phones and was wondering if perhaps the best solution is to have totally separate pages for mobile devices.  If I go that route, then I'd need a way to redirec the user to a different page based on the device.  Is this the best solution and if so, any ideas on the code to implement?  Thanks.

Hi @Tuccisal,

I had the same setup before, but I scratched it off since most of our users are using a desktop to access our app.

Here is a sample of the JavaScript code I used to redirect my mobile and desktop users to their respective DataPages:

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
  if( /Android|webOS|iPhone|iPad|iPod|BlackBerry|IEMobile|Opera Mini/i.test(navigator.userAgent) ) {
    //redirect user if using mobile
    window.location="https://caspio.com";
  } else {
    //redirect user if not using mobile
    window.location="https://google.com";
  }
</script>

I hope this helps!