Help! Registration form and search forms

rodnun84

Question

I uploaded an Event registration table to let users upload searchable criteria that they can then search search criteria through the search table as well, but it's comming up empty after searching with the search table to which the event registration information they submitted is used to populate the search table. I spoke to the technical support guy and they said it had something to do with data source drop down box and selecting the the registration table to which corresponds to the search table to make it work, but it still did not do the trick. I need help on this one if anyone out there can show some support I would appreciated very much. please reply

3 answers to this question

Hi,

if you have used correct table(i.e datasource), you should be able to receive records upon correct search. But some times, we miss something and the report does not work...:) Can you please deploy your search and report datapage and send the URL. This will help me to understand what kind of datapage you have and what kind of issues that it might have...