How to view tasks/ employees assigned to certain project in one single report?

Aleksandra

Question

Hello,

I hope someone can give me advice on this. I want to display the tasks and employees to whom the project was assigned. I created a view that shows employees to whom the projects were assigned and another view that shows tasks related to that project. I want to be able to display this in the project report. Currently, my project report is based on the Projects table. I tried to build a tabular report by using the views I mentioned above, but then it showed me the same projects and clients several times. I tried grouping projects, but that didn't solve my problem.

Has anyone done anything similar or is there any source I can check for the reference?

Many thanks,

Aleksandra

1 answer to this question

Hi Aleksandra,

I'm not sure exactly what you need but if you want to only display the task/projects that are assigned to you you can use RLS(Record Level Security) for reference you may check: https://howto.caspio.com/authentications-and-connections/authentication/record-level-security/restrict-access-to-data-by-user-or-role/ . If that's not the case perhaps you can elaborate more?