Text message for duplicated / missing content (error 401) in responsive mode (mobile portrait)

BenjaminS

Question

Hi,

I am working on an app that will be predominantly used on mobile in portrait mode. I am using Tabular report, Inline insert. In this set up the error upon duplicated entry for a unique field is not displayed in a pop up box, but rather directly within the field. However, my unique field is a formula field that combines a field created by the user ("SE") and a field that receives an external parameter ("KodaNajdišča"). Therefore, the actual unique field is not displayed during the create new record action and the user doesn't get any signal that the new record input was not unsuccessful.

Can anyone suggest how to either

- display duplicated / missing content (error 401) in responsive mode (mobile portrait) for a hidden field (as a pop up?)

or

- display a message upon successful create new record action in responsive mode (mobile portrait).

Thanks in advance!

Benjamin

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet