Determine the row or record number in a cb results set

wrg8r1

Question

I have a Data Page Results set being returned that I need to be able to identify the row or record number in the table. The table has 3 columns (ID, Name, value) I have 5 calculated fields, row1value, row2value, row3value, row4value, row5value. As I read the table if I have Record 1 I want to put the value into row1value, if I have record 2 I want to put the value into row2value and so on. After I have 5 values then I want to multiply the values times each other and then exponentiate the value.

I think if I get the row working, i can go from there.

any help greatly appreciated.

wrg8r1

2 answers to this question

I have to look at the returned results set. If there are 5 responses in the last 30 days then I have to do a calculation with the values from the value field. So Rec 1 Value * rec 2 value * rec 3 value * rec 4 value * rec 5 value then raise to the power of 1/n. I figured if i could could to see if i have 5 records and set up 5 calculated fields that when i have record 1 i would put the value in calc field 1, when i had rec 2 i would put the value in calc field 2 and so on. couldnt think of another way to do it. any help appreciated.

thanks