Manav Gangwani - Concerned About my Datahub | Solve Query

manavgangwani

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi @manavgangwani

I assume you are referring to the database/tables of your Datahub. If so, I believe that there are no problems with data being accurately imported into Caspio's database as long as it follows the correct format for their Table Data Types. For more information, you can refer to this HowTo article: Data Types

As for exporting the database/table, there should be no problem if it is just the exact database/table being exported. But if you are using a Tabular Report DataPage with some customizations, there could be some data/formats that are different from your actual table.

Oh, another one.

If you are using a formula in your database/tables, it will be imported as a text/number/integer. You may still reconfigure the same formula field but with some modifications if it is not along the standard of Caspio's formulas. You can check more about Formula Fields in this HowTo article: Formula Fields

I hope that helps!

To everyone, feel free to correct me or add more information regarding this. Thank you!