Not receiving values, Passing ID fields from tabular report details page to separate details page

jackpotdog

Question

Hi  - I have  DP1 as  a tabular  report  with a  details page  and DP2 as a  single Details page.  DP1 searches for the UserID  and provide a  tabular  list of Orders for the selected User.  DP1 details page added a URL  link  passing two parameters.  On  DP2, I  can see in the address bar that the two parameters are being passed correctly.  DP2 doesn't 'see' those parameters  at all. I have checked that the exact parameters and fields are the same, I have added 'insertrecorrd' in  the  param of  the receiving fields, I  have added "field:" in the passing params, I have added cbResetParam=1 to the front and end of  my URL link. I've cleared cookies, cache and tried a different computer. I have done this in a  different part of my app and it  works  fine, I hope I'm missing something  simple - Or not  simple even. I appreciate if  you would take  a look and hopefully  can give me  the fix.

Thanks  & Regards.

DP1: URL  link:   URL.com/manage.html?UserID=[@field:UserID]&PassportID=[@field:Passport_ID]&cbResetParam=1

DP2: Same params, no data at  all . response "no records"

2 answers to this question

Hello @jackpotdog,

As I understood you pass parameters from one Details page to another one.
If this is so, the syntax to pass the parameter is correct in your example.

On the DP2 please double-check the names. 
You need to receive the values in the corresponding fields and the names should be UserID and PassportID.

Here is the example: 

2cXSLir.png

If this doesn`t help, I believe you can open a Support ticket so the support team can check the issue in your account. 

2 hours ago, jackpotdog said:

Hi  - I have  DP1 as  a tabular  report  with a  details page  and DP2 as a  single Details page.  DP1 searches for the UserID  and provide a  tabular  list of Orders for the selected User.  DP1 details page added a URL  link  passing two parameters.  On  DP2, I  can see in the address bar that the two parameters are being passed correctly.  DP2 doesn't 'see' those parameters  at all. I have checked that the exact parameters and fields are the same, I have added 'insertrecorrd' in  the  param of  the receiving fields, I  have added "field:" in the passing params, I have added cbResetParam=1 to the front and end of  my URL link. I've cleared cookies, cache and tried a different computer. I have done this in a  different part of my app and it  works  fine, I hope I'm missing something  simple - Or not  simple even. I appreciate if  you would take  a look and hopefully  can give me  the fix.

Thanks  & Regards.

DP1: URL  link:   URL.com/manage.html?UserID=[@field:UserID]&PassportID=[@field:Passport_ID]&cbResetParam=1

DP2: Same params, no data at  all . response "no records"

Thank you Rockstar.  I will  double check everything.