Migrating from IBM Lotus Approach

owenpc

Question

Hi,

I'm migrating from IBM Lotus Approach (a superior small business Database management system to Access to those too young to remember). Has anybody here done this? Are there things Caspio Bridge can't do? Are some things easier in Caspio Bridge? Does anyone offer a redesign service (8 data tables, and a dozen Forms and Reports).

In Approach I entered Company Information on one form and People Information on another. Now I am web based, I want it to happen on the same form but the same data entry form should post to both Company and People data tables, complete with a link. Is this possible?

3 answers to this question

hmolina,

Thankyou for the feedback. I am still thinking things through. At the moment I am getting data entered on a form hosted by Formstack and downloading it manually to my PC where Lotus Approach can read it (at the touch of a button to load a macro).

This is a temporary fix until I have time to transfer to Caspio but the trial period was too short for me.