2 Tables , 1 Follow UP and relationships

fajardok

Question

I have two tables, one for clients, one for vendors, for various reasons they need to remain separate. For the clients I have a follow up and can see of list of clients that I need to touch base with. I know I can do the same thing with Vendors, my question is can I get the vendors to appear on the same follow pages as the clients.

Another question... In Access it is easy to build relationships. With my clients I have a lot of married couples. I want to be able to do a search and have their household come up... not sure if that makes sense

2 answers to this question

Hi, just to add to the previous comment above. If you would like to see such records from the Vendors table to the client table. The suggested workaround above might help, you just need to combine both tables using a view and select the fields that you want to display in your View.

By the way, here is the updated link for joining tables using a view: https://howto.caspio.com/tables-and-views/what-are-views/creating-a-view-to-join-tables/