Submit Parent Datapage & iframe Child Datapage with 1 button

cflapt

Question

I have two search and report datapages (Parent and Child for these purposes). I have the details page of the Child datapage embedded into the details page of the Parent datapage via iframe. Both datapages are editable. After making changes to both datapages I would like to click only one submit button (preferably the submit button for the Parent datapage) and have both datapages submitted. In other words, it seems that I need the submit button on the Parent datapage to activate the submit button on the Child datapage. Any thoughts on an efficient way to achieve this? Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Another approach involves using an HTML datapage with embedded search and report datapages that are dynamically filtered directly to the details page. So you have the details page of multiple forms embedded within an HTML datapage. I have code for a floating bar that contains a submit button but I don't know how to make that floating submit button trigger the submit buttons within the embedded forms. Any suggestions? Thanks.