Caspio to Brother B-PAC SDK

JeremyMenefee

Question

I am looking to tie my application in with my brother label printer so that when a new item(s) is received it will print the label for each one... I would like to know if anyone has tied into the brother b-pac? I am having some difficulty with this using chrome.

If anyone has can you let me know how you did it?

Thanks for any info!

2 answers to this question

Hello JeremyMenefee,

Although I've not tested this, here is a link to PRINTING FROM BROWSERS MADE EASY.

It's actually for Zebra label printers. However, maybe it will work since it reads;

Developers can now quickly add USB or Network based printing support to their browser-based apps on Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac OSX systems, when using Internet Explorer v11, Chrome or Safari. The source code and documentation that come with Browser Print make adding print capabilities simple and straightforward. The ability to perform print time status checking is also included. This solution greatly simplifies the task of adding network or USB-based printing to your application—saving developers time. Developers can also enhance their apps with printer status checking at print time.

If you test it, please let us know your results. Good luck!

https://www.zebra.com/us/en/products/software/barcode-printers/link-os/browser-print.html