Stacked Column Color Setting Question

I have a chart where I have selected a stacked column.  The data for the stacked column is one of three types.  The stacked column counts each type and returns a value.  I'd like to have a specific color appear for a specific type.  That wouldn't be a problem if all three types are present all the time.  They are not.  Sometimes, a type may not be present.  I have set and applied a style to this datapage where three custom colors are assigned to appear.  It works great when all three datatypes are present.  No so much when they don't. The problem is that when not all types are presents, the colors display aligns to different types, which will be confusing to users.  I'd like to be able to do this:

Datatype 1 = color 1

Datatype2  = color 2

Datatype3 = color 3

I'd like the same color to appear with each datatype regardless of whether other datatypes are present.  I don't code, and I'm wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem.  Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks for your response.  The answer is yes.  I created (copied an existing style and modified it) and changed the colors.  Here's the problem.  This capability summarizes the status of investments.  They are either red, yellow or green. The chart provides a summary of the number of investments in each of those statuses.  I've set the style for three colors in this order:  Red Yellow and Green.  I've set-up the chart to sort in that order as well.  When there are investments that have statuses in all three states, the style works great.  But, for example, if there are no investments in a red status, there is no data to present.  That means that Yellow is the first data group on the stack.  Since red is the first color in the style, and the yellow summary is the first group in the stack, what should be displayed as yellow gets displayed as red, which is inaccurate.  That is the problem I'm trying to solve. The same problem would happen if there were no investments in a yellow status.  The green investment summary would be displayed as yellow because it would be the second group in the stack, since yellow is the second color in the style.

Thanks, again, for your response.  I'd be interested in any thoughts you have on how to solve the problem.