roattw

Anyone notice the new Enable Responsive kind of breaks Create Collapsible Sections?

Question

I used the How To for Creating Collapsible Sections at: https://howto.caspio.com/tech-tips-and-articles/advanced-customizations/tech-tip-creating-collapsible-sections/?_ga=2.93893661.1877276159.1583021206-687599663.1583021206

Worked pretty well.  When I first set  it up WITHOUT "Enable Responsive" I had this nice preview:

1042698025_noresp.png.fa256003bdf90b383f0e7d9c9fe77ac6.png

But when I enable responsive it wraps "Some" fields below their labels even though set correctly as label to left:

1906568085_respissue.png.41a2e919996ff130bc390e6ae7afc2d4.png

Might an adjustment of that original code for collapsible sections resolve this?  I was always curious why the original code for collapsible sectrions never included a <TR> row code.

3 answers to this question

Hello @roattw

I think this solution will not work with responsive. If you leave the open HTML tag in the HTML block with the responsive enabled, the tag will be closed automatically.

But without responsive it still can work perfectly.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, roattw said:

That makes sense.  They should update with that point.  Will play around with it.... while listening to Peaches En Regalia

Yeah, You know! :-)