SFTP Functionality via DataHub

telly

Question

Can I use a wildcard such as % or * in the file name to be collected from the source SFTP folder such as LUTO_Outlet*.csv because the name of the file to be collected will change slightly each time?

I find Datahub in general very good, but lacking in certain features which I and other Caspio customers have reported and requested via the appropriate channels.

1 answer to this question

Hi,

I have the same question in the past and I also consulted this with the support team. As per them, it is not possible to use wildcards, since the file name is static. And you need to have a file with the same file name on SFTP, if you want to import it into Caspio through DataHub. And I also asked if  it is not possible to use wildcards that time or its technically not possible at any time in the future. 

They've said that, they we're not able to verify if this would be a possibility in the later updates. And suggested to put this feature in IdeaBox.