Creating Email Groups

I am trying to create a data page/Tabular page that will allow an Admin to create email groups and add users to the group. This "group" of email addresses would then be avaialbe for the admins to send notifications via email and log the results. My problem(s) are:

1. How do you create a list of users with a checkbox that can be clicked to add the selected users to a group.
  2. Once the group of users created, how do you select the group as the "To:" in a datapage

If your set to use the checkbox to select the emails that will be used in your email group then I suggest using a List DataType to have an option of a multi-select dropdown on your DataPage. 

image.png.d84c867118ced4840c1cfab7c9b9e74e.png

image.png.5735ff1db3e1fbaf4d40612c230ea75c.png

However List have some limitation where its values can't be used on Triggers, Tasks, formula's and for the "TO" part of an email. If you want you can look into this topic and edit it so that your dropdown list will contain your email list and you'll just add that to your text field that will be used for the TO part of your email.