Failed data integrity check

DavidK

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello @DavidK,

Usually this means that the 'Enforce referential integrity' option is enabled between the parent table and the child table.

For example:

9tBYJVZ.png

And the Submission Form is created based on the child(related) table. The user tries to submit data to the child(related) table that does not exist in the parent table and this violates the referential integrity.

This article can be helpful https://howto.caspio.com/tables-and-views/relationships/relationship-settings/

6 hours ago, CoopperBackpack said:

Hello @DavidK,

Usually this means that the 'Enforce referential integrity' option is enabled between the parent table and the child table.

For example:

9tBYJVZ.png

And the Submission Form is created based on the child(related) table. The user tries to submit data to the child(related) table that does not exist in the parent table and this violates the referential integrity.

This article can be helpful https://howto.caspio.com/tables-and-views/relationships/relationship-settings/

Kind sir... I Truly respect and appreciate that. I have read it and (somewhat wondering how I understood it --- actually it was Ned's YouTube and Live Streams --- but I did) ... and You fixed or well helped me understand How to fix it here.

Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!!

David