How can I create a contact management application with Caspio?

symakhan

Question

Hey Guys

I am an entrepreneur and want to talk to you about my latest project. My new project is an eCommerce store for technology gadgets and also to provide reviews about the best technology products. Therefore I am looking for website builders and eCommerce platforms to help me create my website. I have heard good reviews about Caspio.

As You Know about Caspio. Caspio is the world’s leading low-code platform for building online database applications without coding. In Caspio, you create applications by connecting to your data sources and dragging-and-dropping tasks onto an interface. It enables anyone to quickly create custom business applications, including forms, reports, charts & graphs, dashboards, workflow automation, and more. The platform also includes a point-and-click interface for advanced programming, if needed. Leading organizations use Caspio worldwide, including NASA, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Coca-Cola, Duke University, Harvard University, and over 15,000 other companies and educational institutions. However, choosing a website developer is a huge decision, so before taking any practical step, I have some questions about Caspio. Hope I will get answers here.

How can I create a contact management application with Caspio?

For a non-coder, is a combination of WordPress and Caspio the best option for a data-driven website?

Has anyone been using the Caspio website builder?

What application can be done with Caspio?

What is the difference between Caspio and Airtable?

Where can I find coupons or promo codes for Caspio?

5 answers to this question

Hello! Caspio has a Contact Management template where you can send a request for you to have a copy. You'll just need to create a Trial account to take advantage of the template and how it is created. https://www.caspio.com/apps/contact-management/

Here are the lists of template that you can also check:

https://www.caspio.com/apps/

Hope this helps! :) 

Hello, 

As far as I know they have a template for Contact Management Application that might suit your requirements. You can check that template by going here. With regards on how to create a Contact Management Application using their platform, they already have this series of video tutorials on how to develop the app from scratch.

Here is what I can suggest to answer most of your questions, if not all. Create a trial account. This way you'll get a Solutions Consultant that you can contact for promos and/or assistance with checking out solutions for your use case.

You can also ask them about the comparison of Caspio with another product that you are eyeing to get. But as far as I know, Airtable is simply an integration of multiple third party applications(not entirely sure) so the forms may not be as customizable as Caspio.

For the web hosting and Caspio pairing, WordPress is a pretty solid choice but their "Themes" conflicts a bunch with Caspio's "styles" (CSS/UI design). Weebly is a good choice too. Just steer away from GoDaddy or Wix because I believe they convert embedded pages to iFrame. This might be technical information but in short, they convert the forms of Caspio into another format which is quite troublesome and limiting at times. I suggest posting another thread in the "Deployment" section of this Forum to get recommendations for a good Web Hosting to pair with Caspio.

Hey Guys

Thank you so much for your insightful feedback. Your suggestions were really helpful and are very much appreciated. The replies I received and the online research I did gave me some excellent suggestions that I'm sure will help you too. See below for what I found.

1) The Caspio platform also offers pre-built contact management templates so you can quickly create a database to store contacts, organize your information and automate tasks. You can even create your own customized contact management application with Caspio’s drag-and-drop designer without any coding experience. With this template, you can easily manage contact information, store attachments, track communication history and more.

2) Yes! WordPress is an amazing content management system that makes it easy to create and manage a website. Combining it with Caspio’s powerful platform allows you to easily integrate a wide variety of interactive data-driven applications on your site without any coding skills. This combination can be used to build dynamic websites that provide users with a personalized experience, integrate data from multiple sources, and easily manage content in a secure environment. With WordPress and Caspio, you can quickly create stunning websites that are both powerful and easy to maintain.

3) Caspio’s platform allows you to create a variety of powerful applications, ranging from custom data-driven web forms and reports, eCommerce solutions, user logins and permissions, interactive maps and calendars, complex search functions, online surveys and polls, dashboards and more.

4) Caspio and Airtable are both cloud-based platforms for building powerful applications, but they have different features and capabilities. Caspio offers a wide range of data management tools and application development capabilities, while Airtable is primarily used as a collaborative database platform.

5) You can find coupons and promotional codes for Caspio on various coupon and deal websites. Many of these websites also offer exclusive discounts and offers that may not be found elsewhere. Additionally, you can sign up for the Caspio newsletter to stay informed about upcoming promotions and discounts. Some best deals I found online are:

https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/caspio.com

https://www.couponbricks.com/us/caspio-coupons

https://www.coupongot.com