Sharing Caspio with Access

dblake

Question

I'd like to have Access 2003 use a Caspio table or view (principally for generating calculations).

It would need to be dynamic. In other words, importing the table into Access wouldn't do it. I'd like for Access to be able to regularly use the Caspio table.

Am I dreaming?

5 answers to this question

Thanks for the tip. I've made a lot of progress. I'm successfully calling the Caspio table with PHP and MySQL. (I've ditched Access).

Problem I'm running into is that Caspio stores dates as mm/dd/yyyy and sql wants yyyymmdd.

Any workaround ideas?

I would think the most important step in using this program, perhaps, may be to import an existing Access database, and this would be an easy topic to find a solution for if it doesn't work, however, I simply can not (find a solution), at least not here.  No support on weekends? Really? So for those of us who have other jobs (other than computer related) we simply have to decide which is most important, trying to figure out how to make this program work during the week when I should be working on my work job, or taking time to call back after 11:00 a.m. Mon-Fri.  I suppose my "approval" for this post won't be possible until Monday, or since Monday is a holiday(MLK), Tuesday?  Gee, that's 3 days of my free trial and my time completely wasted.  Oh well.