making search results clickable

shianne517

Question

Hello,

I am very new to this software I have just started tinkering with it. I am very happy with it so far. I just wanted to be pointed in the right direction on how to make my search results into links. I can't seem to get it right.

Edit to add that I know how to make them clickable, I just don't know how to make the links go to where I want them to.

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Hello,

I am not sure if I understand correctly, if you would like to have links in the results page you can simply insert header/footer blocks in the Configure Results Page Fields wizard screen and put the code in there as:

Link

I am not sure if that is what you would like to do, please do not hesitate to ask me for further assistance.

Best,

Bahar M.

Thanks for getting back to me :D

I understand the headers and footers. I just wanted to know how to make the results into a link.

For example, when I am in the wizard and I am configuring the results page, there is an option under "Field Options" to rener value as a URL link.

How do I make that link go to where I need it to go?

Thanks!