Responsive Calendar to show either 1 week in tablet or mobile view (instead of entire month)

DesiLogi

Question

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a way to tweak a Calendar datapage that shows the full month for full screen (meaning a large rectangle with a panel for each day) to show only the current week when showing in tablet or mobile format? I have a calendar that is full size on the 'main' page but is also used in smaller displays (falls into the tablet range) for specific related records and in those instances I need to show just the current week, or at least have it start with the current day so the user doesn't have this super long list for each day of the month (most of which will be blank). 

I'm basically trying to use the same Calendar datapage for a full-view (laptop/desktop in responsive) and a narrowed dataset for current week or starting with current day when in tablet or mobile view. I can't find a way to do this in the Style section--if anyone has an idea how to do this I'd really appreciate it!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet