Passing Parameters

sfgov311

Question

I am trying to link a details page from the search form. I've looked at the link:

http://howto.caspio.com/parameters/in-a ... pages.html

I have most of it set, but the instructions refer to passing a parameter from details page using a link in an HTML block as:

Link

I've enabled external access, am deploying the DataPage using the "Frame" model and have the code:

I've tried adding a second parameter but that didn't work:

Details

How do I combine the I frame link and the parameter link above?

Thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

Hi,

I am not sure if you are using iframe for the detail page that is receiving the parameter. If you are trying to receive parameter in an iframe it is not possible because iframe has its own URL. Only you can pass parameter out of. So if you deploy the second page which is the detail page as embedded, you will be able to receive the parameter.

Try it out please and let us know if it works for you.

May

I need to verify couple things. You are creating a link in the details page to pass a parameter to the next page? If this is the case here is how you can pass the parameter in the URL inside an HTML block:

Link

Then in the DataPage which is going to receive the parameter make sure you are receiving it as [@CommissionID].

Best,

Bahar M.