Select multiple records in search results

thirdcircle

Question

Is there a method for displaying the results of a search (on a search and report datapage) so that a selection checkbox is displayed next to each record returned by the search? In other words, I want to be able to select individual records returned by a search so I can perform a "bulk action" on just those records.

As an example, I've attached a screenshot of a Gmail page. As you can see, I searched for items containing "caspio." In the search results, I am able to select individual records and perform a "bulk action" on them (e.g., "Mark as unread," etc.). Thanks for your help.

[attachment=0]ss_1.JPG[/attachment]

1 answer to this question

Hi,

This is not a standard feature however it can be entered to our feature request database for further consideration. I can see a potential to perform a bulk delete or update of records in this case, is there any other bulk action you have in mind?

Also Caspio's development team might be able to custom program this for your application, to get the price quote please submit your request to http://www.caspio.com/services/custom-a ... opment.asp.

Best,

Bahar M.