How do I pass member personal info along with RELS inquiry

normindr

Question

I am using the Caspio RELS sample for Inquiries: Trying to pass a logged-in member's personal info stored in our member's database along with the property inquiry form instead of having to fill in manual data, plus I receive other valuable stats (age, sex, marital status, etc)

I have managed to modify and test the Inquiry table to receive the parameter values from the Property_Listings Search and Report and Property Inquiry form including member's personal info. But that works when I force the addition of Member's Table (member.active=agent.active) to the combined RELSAgent+RELSListing View but I get a bunch of duplicate listings in the search form so that is not working completely.

Does anyone have an idea on how to incorporate the member's data? Somehow in a view or pulling in directly from member's database? Otherwise? And writing it back into the Inquiry table with the property inquiry.

Could use a hand.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Hi,

If I understand it correctly you want to capture the data from the member's table which is used as authentication table in the Folder. In order to capture the authentication field you can use receive parameter option and use the following format:

[@authfield:FIELDNAME]

You should replace your FIELDNAME with you field name from the table.

Best,

Bahar M.

Hi Bahar,

Thanks that worked perfectly. Added all the @authfield parameters needed in the inquiry as hidden, eliminated the process of passing from those member parameters from the seach form to inquiry. Finally cleared the mess at the view page by dumping the Member table (leaving the Listings+Agent)

Tanks again for the tip!

Normindr