Feedback Form Layout Help Needed

MarkMayhrai

Question

Hi Caspio Community,

I've been using Caspio for years and I'm confident this is possible, but I'm stuck on the execution. Would anyone be able to help me out today?

I'm looking to create a feedback form with a specific layout. Here's an example (picture attached) of my current layout and a mockup (created in Excel) of what I'm aiming for.

The key features I want are:

• Questions sourced from a separate table.
  • Radio button answer choices for each question, with multiple options displayed on each line and data coming from another table.

Can someone confirm if this is achievable in Caspio? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Mark Mayhrai

image.thumb.png.4a350f2517ca5f3b076a94765b21fc4f.png

Desired 

image.thumb.png.6df127baf5c230efdf6e27589f6b65d4.png

How the data edit is setup

image.png.abd21f1c896359cf79d97f05d2769458.png

image.png

2 answers to this question

I am quite shure that the functional goal can be obtained, but you should abandon the radio button concepts to set the score. In this way you could use 5 html fields with the levels in a radio-like representation and one html field that lead you to a form in a pop-up where the valuation can be done using radio button like the one you attached.
(I assume you take questions from a table containing more set of questions relatedt to each Agency Feedback.