Save multiple dates on a calendar

khale

Question

Good day!  

Is there a way to save multiple dates on a calendar?  I have case managers that meet with clients.  They use a submission form to enter the date they met with the client, however when they meet with them again, the date of the last visit is then overridden by the next visit date.  I want to be able to save the last meeting date AND the next meeting date on the calendar.  I saw this thread but I don't need to select multiple dates,  I just need to save more than one date on the calendar.  Any ideas?

1 answer to this question

Hi @khale,

Based on your workflow, it seems that a parent-child (one-to-many) table relationship is a better approach to having multiple dates on a calendar. I believe it will resolve the issue of the date being overwritten by a new date.

The parent table could contain your clients' information, while the child table contains the dates of appointments.

Here are also some article and video I found regarding the parent-child relationship:

Creating a One to Many Relational DataPage

Creating a One-to-Many Relationship — Child Forms and Child Reports in Caspio

I hope this helps!