Assistance Needed with Rich Text Field Rendering in Capio Datapage Footer

MarkMayhrai

Question

Hello Capio Community,

I am reaching out regarding an issue I've encountered while working on a tabular datapage. Specifically, I am trying to insert a rich text field into the footer of my datapage, with the intention that the rich text content would be rendered as HTML, allowing for formatting such as bold and underline to display correctly.

However, despite my efforts, I have encountered a problem where the rich text content is displaying as tags on the webpage, rather than rendering as desired. I have attached some screenshots for reference.

Could someone please provide guidance or assistance on how to resolve this issue? I would greatly appreciate any help or insights that you can offer.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Mark Mayhrai

image.png.c83d245c78cf407f6457a1c52334f54f.png

image.png.43a349813ee2c0074a47d41d4da31c80.png

3 answers to this question

Hello @CoopperBackpack

I want to express my deepest gratitude for this solution; flawless, it worked perfectly. Also, thank you for pointing out this article. Although I've seen it a few times before, it didn't really make much sense until now. I'll assimilate this knowledge for future endeavors. Many thanks, @CoopperBackpack

2024-05-13_08-23-20.jpg

On 5/11/2024 at 11:45 AM, MarkMayhrai said:

Hello Capio Community,

I am reaching out regarding an issue I've encountered while working on a tabular datapage. Specifically, I am trying to insert a rich text field into the footer of my datapage, with the intention that the rich text content would be rendered as HTML, allowing for formatting such as bold and underline to display correctly.

However, despite my efforts, I have encountered a problem where the rich text content is displaying as tags on the webpage, rather than rendering as desired. I have attached some screenshots for reference.

Could someone please provide guidance or assistance on how to resolve this issue? I would greatly appreciate any help or insights that you can offer.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Mark Mayhrai

image.png.c83d245c78cf407f6457a1c52334f54f.png

image.png.43a349813ee2c0074a47d41d4da31c80.png

Rich text in datapage footer isn't displaying formatted? Enable HTML rendering in footer settings or use the WYSIWYG editor for formatting. Be cautious with custom HTML for security reasons.