Question About Joining 3 Tables To Create 1 View And Then Export As 1 Record

AnnePel

Question

I'm very new to Caspio and have a question.

I have created 3 tables

Agent

Property

Photos

Agent can have 1 to many Properties

Property can have 0 to many photos

I created 1 agent, 1 property and 9 photos. I would like to combine all of the data into 1 view

of Agent-Property-Photos but I'm getting 1 record for each photo (9 separate records).

Is there a way to get 1 record that contains 1 agent, 1 property and all the photos?

I want to export the data into a spreadsheet as 1 record rather than multiple records to be used in another application.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks for your help,

Anne

1 answer to this question

What you can do is to create a details page to show agent information and then a report page which will pull up all the properties for this agent this report will have a link to another report which will receive the property ID to pull up all pictures.

When you deploy the pages in the first web page you will have a page with agent details on top and the report of properties below it with clicking on a link you will open another report of images. None of these pages needs to be based on view in this case which makes the report load faster as well.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)