Tabbed Navigation, Single Datapage

CFMBridge

Question

Hello. I am embarking on a project that will be bringing in dozens of fields into a datapage. I want to give users the ability to use tabs to navigate the results. I see you can use tabs for multiple datapages, but what about for a single datapage, specifically the details page? I'd like to be able to have multiple tab levels, let's say 'Region' then 'State'. Is that possible with the html blocks and downloading the tab-specific pieces of css, js and gifs? 

Secondly, can you use different gifs? Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the reply. I don't think forms would work because I want to query a database. Let's say it's on road conditions. The results would look the same: Trunk lines are in XX condtion, Secondary roads are in XX condition, etc. But I'd like to use tabs to break it down geographically, States then Years, for instance.

I am sorry, maybe my understanding is not correct, but you can pass parameters from Form to Form and use parameters in queries.

In How To there are several articles about parameters.

You can create an illusion of tabs, if you add several images to Headers of DataPages and assign every image with correspond step.

Please let me know, if my explanations are not clear.