Free Account Datapage Limit

SDDENR

Question

I have a paid as well as a free account used for a nonprofit.  Under my "usage and billing" dashboard (see attachment) the free account inidicates "5 datapages included" and yet I am blocked from deploying a third page.  If the number of datapages allowed has been reduced, shouldn't the dashboard reflect that or am I missing something?  Anyone else having this issue?  Thank you.

7 answers to this question

Hello sddenrweb,

Unfortunately, I have not seen the attachment. Could you please to attach it one more time?

As far as I know, "Build as many DataPages as you want, but only 3 DataPages can be deployed outside your account to your own website", but you have read the page.

Maybe, you have three DataPages that are marked as "enabled" in the "Deployed" column, but only two of them are really deployed?

If yes, you can disable the third "enabled" DataPage that is not deployed. You can click the "Deploy" link and then "Disabled".

I hope, it helps.

Thank you for the response and link.  I have 3 datapages and two are deployed.  Even the link says I should be able to deploy 3 pages but when I try to deploy number 3 I get this message, "Deployed DataPage limit is reached. Upgrade account for more resources."  As the dashboard screenshot indicates, I should have 5 datapages available so something seems to be broken. 

dashboard.jpg

Hello sddenrweb,

May I ask, how many DataPages have you created?

When you open the DataPages page, there is the "Deployed" column and for ever DataPage the "Enabled" or "Disabled" is displayed in the column.

If I understand correctly, "three allowed DataPages" means that three DataPages may be marked as "Enabled", even if only one of them is really deployed. Please make sure that only two DataPages in your account are marked as "Enabled".

I have created 3 datapages.  In the "Deployed" column two are labeled "Enabled" and one is labeled, "Disabled."  Any attempt at deploying the third page by clicking the "Enable" button results in the message about the deployed page limit being reached.  I think I am being shorted one deployment at least, maybe three if Caspio honors the original 5 datapages as my dashboard shows.  Thank you for your responses!

Hello sddenrweb,

I hope, I get it.

As far as I know, "5 DataPages incuded" meas, that you can create five DataPages. You can try creating of six DataPages and see, if the another messages is displayed.

Number of deployed DataPages are on the right side (Current Usage), if I understand correctly, you see "DataPages 2 of 2", the second number is number of DataPages that may be deployed.

I think your understanding is correct.  My next step will be to try and contact someone at Caspio and ask whether it is possible to change my current account plan from 2 deployed datapages to match the current offer of 3 deployed datapages on a free plan.

Hi,

Just want to update this post. In Caspio's new pricing plan, Free accounts has now 5 deployed Datapages. You can check the new pricing plans of Caspio through this links:

For Standard Plan: https://www.caspio.com/pricing/standard-edition-plans-features/
For Premium Plan: https://www.caspio.com/pricing/premium-edition-plans-features/

Regards,

@NailDyanC