Hide Results/rows In A Tabular Report Based On Sql Response

codell

Question

Is it possible to hide entire rows of data in a tabular results page based on a Calculated field Value using JS?

Essentially, I have a search and report to return records based on predefined criteria. However, one criteria that I would like to filter by is not stored directly in the table (Table A). It is stored in another table (table B ). So I have a calculated field holding a SQL Query to return a number based on the records from the other table (table B ). I would like to then see if there is a way to hide all records returned that are returned with a Value of 0 from the Table A Tabular report.

Is this possible?

Additional Information: For several reasons, of which I don't want to waste your time or over-complicate the question, using views to combine the tables in a manner to accomplish is not desired. Nor would a solution dependent on Sorting or Grouped results be sufficient. I really would like to make these results entirely invisible/inaccessible.

Thanks in advance for all of your time and assistance.

Cooper

1 answer to this question