on delete call datapage

I have a tabular report with with the inline delete function active, however I need to find a way to pass parameters to another datapage when a record is deleted, is there a way of doing this, passing parameters via a URl is simple enough I just can't think of how to do this once a record is deleted.

Maymusic,

Can the auto submit script below be modified to autodelete instead of autosubmit? If so scribblemilk could create a delete link on the tabular report, when clicked it would forward to the autodelete datapage and then pass the parameters accordingly.

<script type="text/javascript">
  if(document.getElementById("caspioform")) {
  document.getElementById("caspioform").style.display = 'none';
  setTimeout('document.forms["caspioform"].submit()',1000); } 
</script>

So the only work around I can see on this is to remove the inline delete, and enable details pages and use that to delete the record, it means that in the report instead of seeing a delete link you see a details link, however this can be replaced with a url icon of your choosing (external).

I've used the details page as a "are you sure you want to delete this record?" message, however this isn't ideal as a message link that should really be a popup in my opinion as opposed to an inline message.

If anyone else has a solution or a different workaround please share.

What i've just realised after going down the deleting a record via the details page route is of course Caspio pops up its own "are you sure you want to delete this record" Message, which is a bit overkill after turning the details datapage into a similar message, is there a way of altering a autosubmit script like the below that will 'auto delete' the details datapage?

<script type="text/javascript">
  setTimeout('document.forms[3].submit()',1000);
</script>