Customization on Detail Report Page

AnaBella

Question

I have tried Caspio and love it. The only limitation which I think is customization power on detail report page. Rather than just showing value in text format, it would be much better if we can customize every single detail of it like create our own HTML page and using the parameter, display those values accordingly in the detail report page. Perhaps such function is already available but I haven't tested it yet. If it is available, please redirect me to some tutorial to look more information on it. Thanks.

1 answer to this question

On 3/12/2017 at 0:49 PM, AnaBella said:

I have tried Caspio and love it. The only limitation which I think is customization power on detail report page. Rather than just showing value in text format, it would be much better if we can customize every single detail of it like create our own HTML page and using the parameter, display those values accordingly in the detail report page. Perhaps such function is already available but I haven't tested it yet. If it is available, please redirect me to some tutorial to look more information on it. Thanks.

Hi AnaBella, welcome to forum!

You may use html block for this purpose. Use html tags to locate your field values as you wish. Parameter picker allows to select field parameters instead of actual fields. You may find more info here