Simple Table Update

William

Question

I have a yes/no field in one of my Tables that stores Completed Training Sessions that my Trainers perform.  I use the "Sent to Payroll" yes/no checkbox field to gather the sessions for submittal to payroll.(I only count unchecked fields)  After I submit payroll, I would like to do a bulk update of this Training Sessions table and check all the "sent to payroll" boxes to yes...so they will not be counted twice when I run payroll again.  

I have repeatedly tried to get some help from Caspio for this fairly simple update function...Ideally I would like to deploy a button on my website to be able to Update all the Training Sessions after Payroll.  The SQL statement is fairly simple...but how and where to execute it in Caspio obviously is not....Any suggestions???

1 answer to this question

You can try triggered actions. Since Caspio trigger only fires on insert, update or delete, create a details page which pulls the very first record that is processed through paypal. Change the Yes/No field to hidden and check by default. Use auto submit code from in a HTML Block below this element.

Create a button anywhere you want which will open this details page.

Create a trigger on the table which runs on update to update all the rows that are processed.