How to make a contract with customer in caspio

JeanPierre

Question

Hi,

my customers can login to my app. They can put data in through a submission form, this is data of their customers!

now, my customers should be able to generate a contract based on the data they put in the system. The contract should be a page/report with a lot of standard texts. Next to the standard text, at some points in the contract, the data is needed that my customer has put in the app.

i hav a few tables with data that i want to use to make a nice contract for my customer. 

However, i would also like to have some standard texts in the contract. Is it possible to make a contract in caspio using the report function? 

If not, how should i then go about this?

thanks for your reply in advance!

jean-Pierre Damme

1 answer to this question

On 5/27/2018 at 1:30 PM, JeanPierre said:

Hi,

my customers can login to my app. They can put data in through a submission form, this is data of their customers!

now, my customers should be able to generate a contract based on the data they put in the system. The contract should be a page/report with a lot of standard texts. Next to the standard text, at some points in the contract, the data is needed that my customer has put in the app.

i hav a few tables with data that i want to use to make a nice contract for my customer. 

However, i would also like to have some standard texts in the contract. Is it possible to make a contract in caspio using the report function? 

If not, how should i then go about this?

thanks for your reply in advance!

jean-Pierre Damme

Hi @JeanPierre,

Creating contract in Caspio is possible using report function. You need to have a Report DataPage and make the table with all your customer's data as Data Source.

You need to have HTML block to add some standard text.

image.png.c7250186f5ba4406b1dfca4cb71cb936.png

To pull up to customer's data, you need to insert the DataSource field, as what's shown on the image above.

Please refer to this articles for more info: https://howto.caspio.com/parameters/

And this video might be helpful as well: