Find average work done

Magnum

Question

Hi, 

I want to create a report to calculate average work done by an individual in a month. Every individual is working on a unique caseid entered in the caspio database and i am recording caseid, individual name/email and timestamp. An individual can work on the same case id multiple days in a month, so i need to do sum total of all case-id's worked by an individual and divide it by number of days the individual worked in a month. Just cant get around to get the results using calculations here. How do i get distinct dates individual worked in totals and aggregation section in report datapage,?

Appreciate your time and help!

1 answer to this question

Hi @Magnum,

You can use calculated fields with SQL query to count id`s and to retrieve an oldest and the latest date user submitted case id. Finally, you can use DateDiff() function to calculate a number of days the user has been working on the case. You can check the following article for further information about SQL usage in Caspio:

https://howto.caspio.com/datapages/reports/advanced-reporting/calculations-in-forms-and-reports/

You can check the following topic if you prefer to exclude weekends, holidays from a number of days which individual has spent during working on the case:

Hope this helps.

Chrees,

vitalikssssss