Span in Calendar

Aether

Question

Hi!

How to have a calendar item to span several days and show this up within the calendar feature? I want to create a calendar with important dates but some events span over a few days or a few weeks.

Example is Birthday Preparation: September 22 - 25, 2018, also add this to phone or computer's calendar.

2 answers to this question

Hello.

I think what you want is not yet available as I saw that in the Ideabox (Refer to this link: http://ideabox.caspio.com/forums/164206-caspio-bridge/suggestions/18626731-give-calendar-report-the-ability-to-span-a-single).

Since Caspio Calendar sets a specific event for a specific date, spanning is not permitted. There is a little work around though. Try to enter the same event to all the dates it covers. That should make the event appear to all those dates (resembling a span).

If you really want that to be a standard feature you can visit the  link and vote for that. Maybe the will consider it.

I found a way to add events/dates you created in Caspio to your mobile phone through Zapier. You can create a zap that updates your google calendar with the data from Caspio tables. 

If you configured the zap correctly, you should see what events/dates you have in Caspio Database in your phone via Google Calendar. This should only take you about 10 to 20 minutes to configure. You may refer to this link: https://zapier.com/apps/caspio-cloud-database/integrations/google-calendar

Thanks.

Hope this helps.