Email limit on free plan

brassing

Question

I see that there is a limit of 100 emails on the free plan. Am I right in assuming this is 100 per month. If so is the accounting period a calendar month. I.e. does the allowance go back up to 100 on the 1st of every month?

If a web form sends the same notification to two email addresses does that count as two emails?

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Hi @brassing,

It is correct that Free Plan has a limit of 100 emails per month. This refreshes every billing cycle. Means that if you subscribe today 12/04/2019, then, it will refresh on 01/04/2020.

Notification Email and Acknowledgement email counts separately. Means that it will count as two if you enable both emails on your Web Form.

Hope these information helps you. 

Regards,

kristina

5 hours ago, brassing said:

Thanks for the clarification kristina. Does a notification email sent to two addresses count as one or two emails?

I believe it is 2 emails. Each additional address in the TO: section is another email. Unfortunately you cannot group together multiple people per email or just send one email with a  lists of results.