Cloudinary Intergration: need to label photos to match unique ID from Caspio Table

352pro

Question

Thank you for reviewing my question, which deals with Cloudinary's image management integration:

I have successfully setup a Caspio Web Services profile and verified it with Caspio Bridge Rest API, resulting in Code 200 response body. Please note that I am learning as I go and do not have a background in tech, so I appreciate anything you can offer me. In light of my lack of experience, I feel that I am wasting a good amount of time learning concepts related to API from sources outside of Caspio, something that was reconfirmed after watching Ned Pajic's YouTube video, "How to Generate an API Token", whereby watching that video was the best 5 minutes I have spent doing something in a long time. Thank you, Ned, for reconfirming through your video that all of the answers are contained within Caspio services and, as I have also discovered, within the Caspio Community.

I have already purchased Integromat and Zapier and used these services succesfully, but I have decided that I don't want to use these features for the application I am developing because I would like for my clients to be able to use the Cloudinary widget in conjunction with the forms I have developed within Caspio. Submitted forms are given a unique ID within the Caspio table. I would like to be able to associate the photos in Cloudinary to the specific unique ID of the entry within Caspio.

In simpler terms:

Client uses a Caspio form to make a submission >> client needs to include pictures for the submission >> client can thereby use Cloudinary widget to select their photo >> client submits the form >> submission creates unique ID per the design already implemented >> that unique ID becomes part of the public ID, or perhaps tag, of the Cloudinary image.

Cheers and thank you very much!

1 answer to this question