Have option to add picture or comment

matstein

Question

I'm making a job site inspection app kind of like this example from Caspio https://howto.caspio.com/pre-recorded-live-training/build-an-inspections-management-application/

I will have different questions that will have a drop down for "In Compliance",  "Out of Compliance" and "NA" which is easy enough to make.  My user would also like a option to attach a picture or comment to questions if needed.   Overall the app will have probably around 150 questions so I dont really want to have picture and comment fields for each question since usually they only attach pictures and comments to a hand ful of questions, mostly only if they are "Out of Compliance"

For example one question is "Are all work areas clean and organized for safety reasons"   if the user records "out of compliance" they would like to take a picture showing the messy work area and attach a comment about what needs to be done to correct.    

Is there a way to have a general link or something that would allow the file attachment and comments to be linked to that certain field without adding them to all fields?

Hope that makes sense

Thanks

2 answers to this question