Seeking Freelance Caspio Developer to Assist my Team With Build

Rockethire

Question

We are in the process of setting up a website that uses Caspio to support exploration of a database we created.  Someone from my team worked on the Caspio part fo the build but she had no experience and was not able to complete her work.   We want to hire a Caspio expert to partner with my team (data analyst, web designer, researcher) to support the Caspio part of our work.

Really appreciate any referrals that the community can provide.

Thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

Hi

I have experience in caspio table creation, data pages, triggered actions, authentications, views, tasks, import and export data, form building..etc. I am available to start immediately.

Skype id: jothi.kothandapani
Email : kottapa@gmail.com

Best Regards

jothi

Just wanted to add that if anyone wants to hire programmers/developers to help with your Caspio Application projects, it is also a good idea to look for Caspio Certified App Developers. I recently heard they have a certification program and figured it's best if those who you will hire are certified to make sure every penny you spend is worth it. ;)

- LOEY

Hello everyone, we have launched the Caspio Partner Directory recently, listing our approved and certified Caspio partners here: https://www.caspio.com/partner-directory/

These partners cover a variety of countries, industries and languages and can work with a wide range of budgets. And, we're adding more new partners all the time!

If you're a Caspio developer that is interested in our partner program, please sign up here: https://www.caspio.com/partner-programs/

Benefits of signing up for our partner program include referral commissions for leads you refer to Caspio, free certifications and free developer accounts!

- Caspio Partners team

Partner-Directory-Promo.gif