Caspio Bridge allows up to 50 Calculated fields in Results/Details Pages.

GUSTAVO

Question

I was starting to get excited because after researching Caspio I found a way to create exactly what I was looking for; then I found the limitation that  Caspio Bridge allows up to 50 Calculated fields in Results/Details Pages and I need more than that.     

What is the chance for this to change and allow more calculated fields maybe 400 or 500 in the Results/Details Pages?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hello @GUSTAVO,

I would like to add, based on my experience, that a huge number of Calculated Fields affect the performance of the DataPage.

If the values that need to be included in the calculations are already stored in the table, the best solution is to use Formula Fields in the table.

However, be aware of the Formula field restrictions:

Note: The formula is not valid when it contains SQL subqueries, aggregate functions (SUM, AVERAGE), nondeterministic functions (GetUTCDate, Rand), or other formula fields.

I am still looking for a solution.   

I have a table and field 3 row 1 (call it ending balance) is  is the addition of two fields in that row.

That ending balance needs to go in field 1 row 2 which is called beginning balance of the same table   How can i make this happen without me having to type it in. 

Thanks