Dev > Test > Prod best practice

Question

Hello fellow Caspio-ers

Has anyone come up with any clever ideas of ring-fencing development work from deployed, production datapages.

I get nervous when I need to make changes to a table or view when the related data pages are in use.

Thanks

Gill

2 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Gillian said:

Hello fellow Caspio-ers

Has anyone come up with any clever ideas of ring-fencing development work from deployed, production datapages.

I get nervous when I need to make changes to a table or view when the related data pages are in use.

Thanks

Gill

Hi, Caspio actually offers alternative accounts where you can create the same application in your test environment and formally upload a copy in the live environment as soon as it's done. It;s actually having multiple accounts at the same time (speak with your Account Manager for more options). Alternatively, you can also duplicate the application in the same account and mimic everything there. 

5 hours ago, SinJunYoung said:

Hi, Caspio actually offers alternative accounts where you can create the same application in your test environment and formally upload a copy in the live environment as soon as it's done. It;s actually having multiple accounts at the same time (speak with your Account Manager for more options). Alternatively, you can also duplicate the application in the same account and mimic everything there. 

Hi SinJunYoung

That's excellent guidance! thank you.  I see why you are a Caspio Rockstar.