jQuery on the Details Section of a Datapage (Calendar)

I am having trouble getting jQuery to work on a Details Section of my Calendar Datapage. I am using the most up to date minified 3.x CDN and I am getting the '$ not defined' error. 

I am trying to use this jQuery Timepicker to edit the time on a couple of date fields in my datapage. I've got it up and running on a couple of other Submission Datapages, so I know it works. 

Has anyone else had trouble getting jQuery to work on a details section of a datapage and found a fix? Or, maybe someone knows how to set up a timepicker like the one linked, but with plain javascript?

1 hour ago, kpcollier said:

I am having trouble getting jQuery to work on a Details Section of my Calendar Datapage. I am using the most up to date minified 3.x CDN and I am getting the '$ not defined' error. 

I am trying to use this jQuery Timepicker to edit the time on a couple of date fields in my datapage. I've got it up and running on a couple of other Submission Datapages, so I know it works. 

Has anyone else had trouble getting jQuery to work on a details section of a datapage and found a fix? Or, maybe someone knows how to set up a timepicker like the one linked, but with plain javascript?

It should work. What worked for me is putting the CDN on the Header of the Results Page instead of the Details Page. It seems that the script is executing faster than the DataPage can include the jQuery library when you include it on the Details page, hence, the $ not defined